Thursday, October 7, 2010

Moody mode....

I need to finish assignment, instead no mood yet...
yeah, just forget about it for a minute then.

Im not sure if my knowledge let me realize that my mood change or just b'coz i am self conscious right now.
i start to felt angry towards some1 in my household, lucky not related to me, but still will appear in front of me whenever i'm home. Then she start doing things that i really make me irritated, plus with non stop talking plus annoying plus nagging plus cannot do what she supposed to do plus really distract my daily activity plus bla bla bla.....

Ok. Hope when i faced her tomorrow my annoyance towards her is not there. UUURRRGGGHHHH......

Now i start wondering, maybe all these things was part of the triggering factor of ur psy problem. The nearest example is me myself who start to have all sort of mood. Will try to have a good heart to confront people and no more cowardice in me!

need to stop to resume writing my assignment...

cayo' hamidah! U can do it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment