Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dedication to people around me for this 2 years...



Hopping that the sunshine last forever....
To all my fren who were with me for the whole time for these 2 years, i am really grateful to met you guys...
we are all together trough the storm, tornado, and even drought passing trough us,
tears and sweat hold us together...

Buat Nano, Er-Er, Ashu, Argh!!!-lia and Queen B, 1 year together with u guys brings a lot of sweet and bitter memories. Even kite x bersame for the 2nd yr, but all of u have leave mark on my heart. not being in a group doesn't meant we can't be together, right?

To tell da truth, sometimes it hurt to accept the truth. maybe unintentionally i had hurt you, but i hope being forgiven... and as for me, everything was okay, nothing bad will stain my heart (insyaAllah)

FOR ALL OF YOU, LETS MEET AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!



2 comments: