Saturday, June 20, 2009

It getting my nerve

Since i don't know what to do, i had saw few korean movie and trailler.
Boleh kate have little interest on DBSK,
somehow when saw their MTV i really pissed off.
Ok, change channel, tengok boys over flowers sambungan dari hari khamis,
lagi pissed off!!!

Know why?
B'coz air muke sensorang x leh blah. Fake giler.
Argggghhhhh!!! My mood was ruined!!!!
I hate fake smile, fake tears and poker face.

I bet that poker face from Prof Ikram is better more than 100 times.
OMG, i really hate them now. Memang x de bakat berlakon.
But, their song still good though. X tau la cammane cite2 yg dieorg berlakon b4 ni cam best.
Haih, i am being lied..... Hurm, x leh lawan the veteran actor.

What i should do to vent my anger???
It really ruin everything.
Kalau x tau act, x yah la berlakon.
Baik eden tengok cit melayu yang lembap dari tgk muke fake korang.

Ok, done, dari kutuk orang baik kite puji orang lain.
Hehehe... Anyway, I think I like da old movie da most.
They have feeling, not a poker face.
If i am da director, baik ambik orang cam Queen B, er-er or Fiona jadi actress.
Harharhar....
Ok, no mood for movie now, baik layang manga.

Vivian u r still my no 1. thats why i like my nick "vca"
Bae yong jun, being ages but more handsome. hahaha, weird taste.

3 comments:

  1. u nak amek i jadi actress?
    i kene tgk schedule dulu
    kalo tak de hal i on jer
    bz woman la kata kan
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo midah!!... hehehe... kamu ade blog jugak rupenyer... mari meramaikan bloggerxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. to era: ok, no prob lem, nanti u bg u nyer scedule, bleh i plan for filming...
    harharhar...

    to cik nad: iye sayer...

    ReplyDelete